All persons whose personal data are collected are collected in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
All employees of Sous vide Consulting UG who have access to the personal data of the concerned persons are required to ensure that this Declaration of Conformity is brought to their attention and that their consent to the processing of their data is secure.
3. Privacy Statement
3.1 Who are we?
3.2 What information do we collect?
- Identity data include title, first name, last name and user name.
- The contact data contains the billing address, the delivery address, the e-mail address and the telephone numbers.
- Financial data include the bank account, PAYPAL or STRIPE payment details.
- Transaction data includes details of payments made by you or for your benefit as well as other details of the products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect information from your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. It is statistical data on the actions and browsing habits of our users and does not identify any individuals. Your IP address can also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site. We can also analyze what marketing activity has taken you to our website and the actions that have resulted.
- Profile data includes your username and password, purchases or orders you have made.
3.3 On what occasions are data collected?
The collection and processing of your personal data can be carried out as follows:
- Directly by yourself when you fill out a form, use our website or send us correspondence by email, letter or phone. This includes data when you:
- Buy a product on www.sousvideconsulting.com
- Create an account on our site
- Provide online comments about a service or experience
- Online interactions. Data are collected automatically when you interact with our website. The data allow us to monitor and improve our online services. The data are collected using cookies and information stored on our server.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or notifies you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic tracking cookies to tell the server which pages are used. This helps us analyze traffic data on web pages and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data are deleted from the system.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and the information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-MESSAGES||Used to store messages to be shown after you submit a form on our website.|
|PRODUCT-DATA-STORAGE||Stores product information, enabling it to be updated without sending additional requests to the server. Speeding up the use of the website and enhancing your experience.|
|RECENTLY-VIEWED-PRODUCT||Stores recent viewed product, enabling it to be updated without sending additional requests to the server. Speeding up the use of the website and enhancing your experience.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
By consenting to this privacy notice, you authorize us to process your personal data specifically for the identified purposes.
The consent of Sous Vide Consulting UG is required to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. When we ask you for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Sous Vide Consulting UG.
3.5 Disclosure of your information
Please be assured that we will never sell your data to third party organizations. We work with carefully selected suppliers for the services required to facilitate online shopping. We may share your personal data with these third parties in the context of the performance of our contractual obligations to you. They are required to keep your information secure and to use it only in connection with the service they provide to us. When they no longer need the service data, they will be deleted.
Third-party service providers and purposes:
- Carrier DHL, UPS, DPD: processing of shipments.
- PAYPAL, POSTBANK, STRIPE: payment processing.
- This site uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and conversion tracking in the context of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
3.6 How do we protect your information?
We understand any concerns you may have regarding the disclosure of your personal information over the Internet. We are therefore rigorous with regard to our security procedures. We use advanced procedures to protect your personal information, including encryption of payment details using SSL technology. We have put in place appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect us from the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we have collected from you through our websites.
Be aware, however, that the Internet is not a 100% secure means of communication. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of any information that you enter on the website or that you send to us over the Internet.
3.7 Links to other websites
3.8 How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.<:p>
3.9 Your rights
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
3.9 Your rights
At any time during the period we hold or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, you can request that the data that we hold about you be erased from our files.
- Right to limit processing: when certain conditions are met, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data that we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you may also be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Sous Vide Consulting UG refuses your request under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. You have the right to file a complaint.
If you have any comments or complaints regarding our approach to data processing in relation to your own personal data, please contact first. Your request will be registered and processed within 1 month.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you can report your concern to the Office of the Information Commissioner.
4. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We regularly update our data protection policy. This privacy notice was last updated on February 25, 2020. We may revise this policy at any time.